Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dog Parks in Prague


IMG_5756
Originally uploaded by capovak

I have recently started taking Charlie to a Dog Park in our neighborhood. I must say that this is a genius invention for a dog owner, as it is thoroughly fenced and decent sized, I can let Charlie go off the leash without worries that his easily excitable temper will lead him into a street. (I do let him go off in the regular "human" parks, too, of course, but there I really need to watch carefully for other dogs, fast moving objects, such as bikes and joggers and little kids. Oh, not forgetting occasional animals.)

Interestingly enough, there is little or no dog poo, as there's plenty poo bags and trash cans and I guess more responsible dog owners come here.

This place is also great for meeting other dog owners and dogs. I wish people in our neighborhood will keep using it and it does not come extinct with the next civic leader.

To find out more about "psi louka", visit http://www.louka.estranky.cz/.

No comments:

Post a Comment